How are The Unruly Beard | Beard Care Co. products different from any other beard products and why should I use them?
- We use 100% pure ingredients
- We offer eight highly desirable scents and we are confident enough to say you will enjoy one or more of our options!
- We offer highly concentrated, non-diluted products to maximize efficiency
- All of our beard care products promote healthy skin and hair and aid in limiting the common problems associated with these areas (i.e. itching, dryness and irritation)
How do I start growing a beard?
- First rule to abide by is...LET IT GROW!
- As easy as that sounds, we know that some obstacles do arise in the process but a healthy beard begins with well nourished skin
- Maintain healthy skin by applying some beard oil on a regular basis to keep your hair follicles hydrated and prepared to grow healthy facial hair
What is the difference between beard oil, beard butter and beard balm?
- BEARD OIL | A mixture of natural oils that contain various benefits to help maintain healthy skin. Is also used to soften hair and add shine.
- Beard oil can and should be applied to skin regularly to keep it hydrated and moisturized, limiting irritation and dryness while providing the most optimal condition to grow healthy facial hair.
- BEARD BUTTER | A mixture of natural butters and oils that contain various benefits to help condition and strengthen facial hair. Like beard oil, it also aids in skin nourishment and promotes skin cell rejuvenation at the follicle level. Beard butter can provide a mild hold factor for styling as well.
- After a few weeks of growing facial hair, beard butter may be applied daily as a stay-in conditioner for your beard. Coupling with beard oil is highly recommended to provide a full maintenance package for both hair and skin throughout the growing process.
- BEARD BALM | A mixture of natural butters and oils that contain various benefits to help condition and strengthen facial hair with an added ingredient of 100% pure beeswax which provides a medium hold factor for styling. Beard balm has all of the benefits of a beard butter but adds the ability to style your facial hair as it continues to grow longer.
- Beard balm can be used as often as needed for longer facial hair where control is needed to prevent your beard from becoming ‘Unruly.’
What product should I use and when should I start using?
- All of our products are made to provide many benefits for both skin and hair at all lengths and growth stages. To begin, we recommend using beard oil as soon as you start growing. As your beard continues to grow for multiple weeks, we then recommend adding beard butter into your routine. Depending on your preferences, beard balm can be used to provide some control to your beard when it is at a medium to long length or when you feel it is the right time to incorporate that benefit.
How much do I use?
- Our products are not over-saturated or diluted in any way and provide a high concentration of each ingredient used. A small amount goes a long way, but we understand that every beard has different needs. We recommend starting with a dime sized amount of product (oil, butter, balm) and adding more to fit your liking.
How often should I wash my beard?
- Despite common beliefs, facial hair and head hair are not the same and should be cared for differently. We recommend using a beard wash product 2-3 times a week followed by application of our Beard Oil.
However, if you feel the need to wash your beard more frequently, we highly encourage you to reapply beard oil after every wash as a common practice.
Which scent is right for me?
- Every person (and/or their significant other) have their own scent preferences. Our goal is to offer scents that anyone can attach themselves to. Based on our research, it is common that most people enjoy more than one of our scents we offer.
Aside from having our scent descriptions on our Scents page, we offer oil, butter and balm Trials Sets that you can purchase to test them out and choose the scents that best suit you and/or your partner!
Payment methods accepted?
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and almost any other kind of credit or debit card.
- Payments via Zelle & Venmo cash applications are also available upon request.
When is your order cutoff time?
- Order cutoff each day is at 8am PST.
Do you ship Internationally?
- No. See Shipping & Returns for more information.